The Live Healthy Discount Program is provided to you in a joint effort by participating county, parish and borough governments, and the National Association of Counties (NACo). It offers savings on prescriptions and services to support individuals and families. Discover the various components of the program and see if your county participates by clicking “learn more” below.
- Save money at 66,000 pharmacies at home and nationwide.
- Save an average of 30% on the retail price of prescription medications.
- Save 15% to 75% at large network providers.
- Discounts on vision services, hearing aids and screenings, diabetes supplies, prepaid lab work and more.
- Save 15% to 50% at large network providers.
- Provides discounts on check-ups, cleanings, fillings, crowns, x-rays, root canals and more.
- Medical walk-in clinic located inside select CVS Pharmacy® or Target stores.
- Expect to save 10% (up to $10) per visit.
Learn more and start saving today.
Providers across the country have joined us in saving you money and providing affordable health services. Thousands of residents save money every day on prescription, dental and health services.